Monday 22 February 2010

gogos


Thank god it's the last day of half term.

Both myself and my littleun are desperate to get back to our routines - him to school to see his mates who he has missed and me to be able to get things done without having somebody moaning that he can't find anything to do by himself!

Some of you might be wondering what the picture is about - its the new kid craze Gogos, they are like minature aliens in various colours. I must admit they are quite cute (don't tell my son, I keep moaning that they are cheap pieces of plastic that are damaging the environment)and like lego you seem to find them everywhere - cutlery drawers, under settees and in the dogs basket.

But just like other kids crazes they will lose interest and what happens to them then - umh - maybe jewellery!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: