Thursday 26 November 2009

Cupcake Jewellery

I started this blog sometime ago because I fancied sharing with people some of my photos and general witterings. Monday I received a phone call - "I have just found your blog and I am interested in stocking some of your jewellery" ( I proceeded to jump up and down wildly causing the dog to look at me in disgust). Therefore after an exciting meeting with Emma from Em's Cupcakes ( www.emscupcakes.co.uk ) who has a stall at the Westwood Cross Christmas Shopping Village near Game and Costa Coffee, she has put some of my cupcake jewellery on her stall.

My website www.beadsdivine.co.uk also has products to buy, not as many as I would like but as I have over 120 separate items with each piece taking about 15 mins to add to the website, I keep running out of time.

I will get there!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: