Sunday 12 October 2008

Foggy autumn days


It was such a lovely day yesterday, I had forgotten what the consequences would be. Looked out of the window this morning and got quite a shock - lots of fog. I went to let the cats out and saw the garden was bedecked with jewels. I know when we were clearing the garden up yesterday that they were hundreds of spiders of all shapes and sizes!! but their webs are amazing especially when damp. So there I am in my pj's snapping away for your delectation, its better then watching Star Wars for the hundredth time ( I have a 5 year old who is obsessed and is allowed to watch it every Sunday morning).

P.S Didn't include a photo of a spider as it is a bit early in the morning for that!

P.P.S Well done to ECR for donating money to the RNLI. My dad was on the lifeboats for about 25years and it is a very worthy cause.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo lovely picture-thank you!