Wednesday 28 May 2008

Good morning

Well I have finally bitten the bullet and decided to start blogging after reading various local blogs for quite a while.

What a night! The lightning was quite spectacular but slightly scary as we were struck by it last year and we had to replace most of our electrical items. So their I am staring out of the window(you just have to don't you!) praying that we wont be hit again. Luckily it went over quite quickly and I have checked my vast estate and everything seems ok phew!

As the kids are off school this week I am trying to think of things to amuse them that doesn't cost much, so far we have watched Star wars 1, 2, 4 and 5 played a number of Star Wars games, built Star Wars lego figures (can you see a pattern). We might try and get out today either down the beach hut (wellies optional) or to the park (wellies compulsory).

As this is my first post I seem to be rambling but if you stick with me I just might come up with something exciting.

No comments: